Consumer Portal Log In
- Click “Sign Up” on the Consumer Portal login screen.
- Enter your email address, first name, last name, and phone number.
- A validation email will be sent to the email address provided – click on the link in the email to activate your account.
- The activation link will be valid for 5 days from the day of receipt of email – if you cannot find the email, please check your “Junk” folder in case it ended up there.
- Click on the “Find Your Plan” tile found on the Dashboard or the “Find New Plan” link in the “My Plans” section.
- Enter the plan agreement number – if you do not know where to find it, please click on the “Where do I find my plan agreement number?” link and review the various examples.
- Follow the remaining prompts and enter all the required information.
- Once complete, you will receive a confirmation message that your plan has been found and will now appear in the “My Plans” section.
- From the Dashboard, click on the “Start New Claim” tile.
- Select the appropriate protection plan from the list.
- Follow the remaining prompts and enter all required information.
- Once complete, you will receive a confirmation message that your claim has been created and it will appear in “My Claims” section.